Monday, April 23, 2007

`THE WORLD IS A VERY SMALL PLACE' .... AN EXPERIENCE WHILST I WAS A STUDENT IN 1969'


I am inviting anyone to enter into this broadcast with a new direction. Are there any people out there in Cyberspace who are interested in creative writing? Life to me is meant to be full of fun and wholeness .... life is meant to smiled at. Would you like to share it with us? .... if so:
Could you send your submissions to the above e-mail address and I will assess their suitability for publishing on the Internet. Keep your submissions to around a thousand words.
State your permission to publish and distribute free of cost.

To start the process, here is one written by myself called `THE WORLD IS A VERY SMALL PLACE' .... AN EXPERIENCE WHILST I WAS A STUDENT IN 1969’. See the story at:

http://themullumbimbytrain.blogspot.com/

See my other blog sites on my past at these blogs:


____________________________________


No comments: